Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Cor 10:31
We exist to Glorify God by discipling our world for Christ through sincere outreach to the unsaved and the unchurched, and through edifying the believer by providing opportunities to exercise genuine worship to God, to experience warm fellowship with other believers, to receive thorough training in the Word of God, and to enjoy meaningful ministry serving God inside and outside of the Church.
Our Highest Good
Our highest good for the existence of our church is that we glorify God. There is one singular way we do that as a church. We disciple the world for Christ. This is done outside of the church through outreach, and inside the church through worship, fellowship, training, and ministry.
Guidelines to keep us on track
- Pure doctrine (Titus 2:7, 8)
- Relational integrity with God, Family, church family, neighbors, and friends. Mark 12:29-31
- Biblical unity of the church and its mission (Phil. 3:13-17)
- Servant leadership (2Tim. 2:2)
- Church centered – the local church is the primary center for unified activity. This is not a place but a local gathering. (1Tim. 3:15)
- Family focused – teaching families to grow together (Ephesians 6:1-4)
- Excellence – We must strive to do our best for God as an act of worship (Col. 3:23)
- Biblical separation – in order to live a clean and pure life and have a clean and pure church (Romans 16:17)
- Indigenous – we must be sensitive to the culture in which we live. This should not lead to any kind of spiritual compromise (1Cor. 9:19-22)
- Financial integrity (2Cor. 8:20-21)
- Christlike compassion (1Peter 3:8)
- Heart-focused (Matthew 23:23, Luke 6:45)