Kingdom MindedBut seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Man's chief end is to glorify God and to enjoy him forever
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31
For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.
We exist to Glorify God by discipling our world for Christ and through the edifcation of the believer.
We seek to accomplish this through sincere outreach to the unsaved and the unchurched, and by providing opportunities to exercise genuine worship to God, to experience warm fellowship with other believers, to receive thorough training in the Word of God, and by serving God inside and outside of the Church.
Principles To Protect Our Mission
- Pure Doctrine (Titus 2:7-8)
- Relational integrity with God, family, neighbors, and friends (Mark 12:29-31)
- Biblical unity (Philippians 2:1-2)
- Servant leadership (2 Timothy 2:2)
- Church centered (Hebrews 10: 23-25)
- Family focused (Ephesians 6: 1-4)
- Excellence (Colossians 3: 23)
- Biblical Separation (Romans 16:17)
- Contextual (1 Corinthians 9:19-22)
- Good stewardship (2 Corinthians 8:20-21)
- Christlike compassion (1 Peter 3: 8)
- Heart Focused (Matthew 23: 23; Luke 6: 45)